Sunday, March 6, 2011

Revolve Tour 2011

This weekend I had the pleasure of volunteering at the Revolve Tour in Portland at the Memorial Coliseum. This is the second time I've been with my girls, and my first time volunteering. I had alot of fun and it was inspiring for the girls. Since I volunteered, we got 3 free tickets for the show, so I was able to enjoy parts of it with the girls. The theme this year was "Dream On". All of the musicians and speakers based their performances and talks around  encouraging the girls to seek God for the dream He has designed for their life.  Another benefit of volunteering is that the girls were able to get in line for signing tickets and they were able to get their Group1Crew CD signed by all three from the group. They also got Britt Nicole's signature and a picture with her.

I had a great time and I know the girls did too. It was fun spending the weekend together and rocking out in the car. Sometimes girls just need to get away and be together, laughing and being silly....being girls! I love my daughters and I am truly blessed that God chose me to be their mom.

DREAM BIG GIRLS!!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

3 comments:

  1. Very awesome! And good job blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It took me forever to figure out where the pictures were on this computer!! Finally got it done though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm a new follower from the Boost My Blog Friday blog hop. Hop over and say hi if you get a chance http://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com/

    I haven't heard of the Revolve Tour before but it looks GREAT! That's one of the big things we have been talking to our kids about is to seek God for the dream He has planned for their life! I'm going to check more into this tour and see if it's coming to our area.

    ReplyDelete