Saturday, March 12, 2011

Dancin' the night away

Last night we had the pleasure of celebrating our friends 25th wedding anniversary at the Monticello Hotel Ballroom. It was so fun to get all dressed up and have a good time for a wonderful accomplishment in life. It was especially fun dancing the night away with my husband and girls!


Here's me and my wonderful husband.....he endured my need for breaking loose on the dance floor!


This is my friend Tracy that was celebrating her 25th anniversary. Very honored to be a part of their celebration and even more honored to have them as a part of our life.


Here is a picture of the girls getting their groove on. They had a ton of fun dancing and it was fun to watch them bust a move!


I was also honored to make the cake for the party. This is the main cake for the couple and then I also baked and decorated 90 cupcakes!! I wish I had a better picture, cause my camera doesn't quite do it justice. All in all it was a great night of fun for our family and I hope we can do it again sometime.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute little blog. I wish you success as you evolve with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop. If you get a minute please drop by and follow back. Have a wonderful week!
    http://alittleoftheother.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I'm your newest follower from the Boost my blog hop. I like your blog! I look forward to reading future posts.

    Feel free to check out my blog: http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting close to my 29th anniversary this spring. Time flies when you're having fun.

    Stopping over from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cupcakes!
    I am following you (suelee1998) from the blog hop, you have a great site. Would you like to follow me back? http://susansdisneyfamily.blogspot.com/
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, hello! Keep it up with more baking like this and you will have your own cupcakery/bakery in no time!! I love your leopard background.

    Now following from Boost Your Blog Friday! We hope you stop by http://sexemamas.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following you from B.M.B.F!
    Hope you visit me and return the
    follow!:0)


    Oooooh! Cute Cake!:0)

    ReplyDelete